It's time for you to play your first game. In Exeedme we have a lot of options for you to start playing.
The Exeedme custom lobbies allow you to play with your friends with just a few clicks. There are currently 3 game modes available:
- 1 vs 1
- 2 vs 2
- 5 vs 5
They all work the same way. Simply select the game mode and choose a server region (Europe and North America for now), and a wager amount in USDX. After that the lobby is created and you can start inviting your friends.
When the lobby is full the owner can press the Start button, and the veto begins.
At Exeedme the server and map selection work through a veto. Each team's captains take turns eliminating a server/map. The remaining map/server gets selected and the game begins!
At the moment we support two regions: Europe and North America.
Below you can see a list with all the server locations for each region. Choose wisely.
North American servers:
All you need to do is join the server and start showing your friends what a CS:GO pro looks like! 🤪
Matchmaking is the most recent game mode available at Exeedme. It allows you to play with and against people of the same skill level as you while trying to rank up.
1. First you need to create a party. You do it by pressing the Create Party button on the right sidebar.
2. Now you need to invite your friends by clicking the + buttons next to your avatar.
3. After the squad is gathered everyone needs to select a maximum wager amount and lock it by pressing the checkmark button. This is done in the dashboard.
4. Don't forget to select the server region at the top.
5. The owner of the party then selects the game mode and the party enters the queue.
All that is left to do is make sure to accept the match and have fun! 😁
Every player selects a maximum amount in USDX that they are willing to bet. When the match is found each team's wager is calculated and the match is played with the lowest bet.
Let's say we have team Exeedme1 with players A and B:
- Player A sets maximum wager as 3USDX
- Player B sets maximum wager as 1.2USDX
And team Exeedme2 with players C and D:
- Player C sets maximum wager as 4.4USDX
- Player D sets maximum wager as 2USDX
Exeedme1's wager is
3 + 1.2 = 4.2USDX and Exeedme2' is
4.4 + 2 = 6.4USDX.
This means that both teams will wager 4.2USDX, the smaller amount between the two. So, player's C and D will have to reduce their wager amounts. This is done automatically, while keeping the ratio:
- Player C has 68.75% (4.4/6.4 x 100) of their team's wager so their wager will be
4.2 x 0.6875 = 2.88USDX
- Player D has 31.25% (2/6.4 x 100) of their team's wager so their wager will be
4.2 x 0.3125 = 1.32USDX
So, the winning team gets 8.4USDX, minus the platform fees which are currently 9%, split by both players according to their bets. The winning players always double the amount they bet, and the losing players never lose more than the pre-defined maximum amount.
The wager amount for each player will never be lower than 1USDX, even after adjusting.
There are 20 ranks in Exeedme:
When you enter a queue, the elo is calculated by averaging the Elo of all of its players. A little extra boost will be given depending on the number of players (to be fairer to solo player parties).
The matchmaking will also take into account the time each party has been waiting. It will always try to find parties with similar Elo points. In case a match can't be found quickly, the range of acceptable Elos is gradually increased. Evidently, there will be a hard-limit to this increase.
Beware that there's a penalty if you accept a match and don't play it!
If you dodge a game you'll lose your wager and be given a cooldown.
The cooldown works with tiers and everytime you dodge, you climb the tier:
- Tier 1: 30 minutes
- Tier 2: 90 minutes
- Tier 3: 4 hours and 30 minutes
Increasing to infinity
The hubs are like communities with their private matchmaking, ranking systems and exciting prizes.
Hubs have their own settings. Let's go over them:
- Initial Points: The points everyone starts with when playing in the hub.
- Points per win: The amount of points you get when you win a game in the hub.
- Points per loss: The amount of points you get when you lose a game in the hub.
- Wager per player: The fixed wager amount per player for each game in the hub.
- Penalty: The penalty, in USDX, you'll be given if you dodge a game in the hub.
The matchmaking in hubs is similar to normal matchmaking but instead of using the player's Elo, it's based in the player's points in the hub.